Thursday, May 5, 2011

Varga

Varga is a cute boutique style store that has pretty clothes for a reasonable price. There are several locations in California, but I came across the one at Huntington Beach.

Varga
Varga
I love the styling of the shop and I seriously wanted to buy every single accessory there! The sales associates were so sweet and customer service was great. 
I picked up two pairs of shorts that were 50% off and a pair of cute cute cute earrings.
Varga

I was sad I wouldn't be able to visit this store very often but guess what? They have an online store! Yay~ I know I'll be browsing through their site regularly.
This is definitely one of the best things about going to new places and walking around: you come across some really cool and unique shops you would have never known about!

1 comment:

Kel said...

cute store! I'll check it out online!