Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Recipe Recommendations

I've been cooking a bit more these days, been feeling inspired by all the deliciousness I see on pinterest I guess. I had to share these two recipes with you because they are goooooooooood. And easy=fast which is awesome when you have a little baby that wants to be held a lot!

Food Blogga - Southwest Roasted Yam & Caramelized Onion Tacos
*I added avocados and it was amazing. You could probably add bell peppers or whatever else you want in your tacos and it would be great and still really easy and quick 30 minute meal.

Oh She Glows - 15 minute Creamy Avocado Pasta
*Seriously creamy, healthy, so fast and perfect when you don't have much else in the fridge.

(I'm sorry I don't have pictures, I made it when I was hungry and there was no time for pretty pictures, just eating!)
Please cook it, devour it, and come back to tell me you enjoyed it. :)

Any recommendations for me?

2 comments:

vivi said...

The creamy avocado pasta looks so simple and good..must try soon!

I make tomato and eggs with beef, no fancy name, but it's easy/quick and it was and has been one of my favorite home cooked dish :)

Susan Kang said...

I don't know if you've been to this blog yet but www.digthischickmt.com is great.. She posts recipes once in a while and her blog is very inspiring overall :) I've been following your blog for a while ever since I found a link (I think through soompi) and it's amazing to see how much your son has grown! ((I saw his picture on the ktown plaza baby contest fb page.. my son is in there too hehe :b )) Anyways, just wanted to say I enjoy reading your posts!