Friday, June 3, 2011

tokki watch: fifteen weeks

Fifteen Weeks

My handsome little man,

How you've grown! Sometimes I look at your newborn photos and just can't believe you're the same baby here in my arms. Somehow your cheeks keep getting chubbier and Mommy's favorite pastime is kissing them all day. Mwah mwah mwah!

My, how you've grown!

Tummy time has been so much fun these days! You're holding up your head like a champ and I swear you're trying to crawl already. You're strengthening your leg muscles for sure by standing up on Mommy & Daddy's laps all the time.

tummy time

Can I please stop time? I want to hold onto you the way you are right now forever ♥. Your giggling and babbling is pure joy!

Mommy loves loves loves you oh so much!

3 comments:

Kel said...

he is adorable!! :)

Jenn said...

He is so grown, keep growing healthy~~~  ^o^/

Jazmyn said...

Aww he is a cutie and it truly is amazing how fast they grow! I can't believe my little girl will be 1 in a few months!!

http://ohjazmyn.com