Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Solvang

My husband and I started the weekend a day earlier to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary which was on the 29th of June. We took a trip to Solvang which is a cute little Danish town here in California.

We stayed at a cute & cozy inn...
Solvang GardensSolvang Gardens
Solvang GardensSolvang Gardens
Solvang GardensSolvang Gardens
Solvang Gardens

We ate some delicious food...
Los Olivos CafeLos Olivos Cafe
Los Olivos CafeLos Olivos Cafe
Red BarnRed Barn
Paula's Pancake HousePaula's Pancake House

We enjoyed the beautiful weather...
SolvangSolvang
SolvangSolvang

And most of all, we enjoyed each others' company.
Solvang Gardens
Solvang Gardens
Solvang GardensSolvang Gardens
Solvang Gardens

I don't deserve such a wonderful husband, but you are mine and I am yours.
I will strive to be the best wife and best mother I can be. I love you.
To many, many more years of being together.. ♥

No comments: