Friday, July 15, 2011

tokki watch: twenty-one weeks

Twenty-one Weeks

Happy 5 months tokki! You are almost half a year old, oh my!

You make me laugh with your silliness every day. Like...
♥ randomly, out of nowhere cracking up while looking at Aji
♥ staring at Mommy with big round curious eyes while I eat breakfast toast, amazed and focused on every bite
♥ zoning out like Daddy and staring off into space (the similarities crack me up!)
♥ touching my face delicately like you're saying "Mommy is pretty" which makes me "aww" until I realize you're trying to eat my face. That's still so sweet too because I love you. :)

5 months

3 comments:

Jihee said...

Luke is the cutest baby in the world. Seriously, look at that big smile! It's picture perfect :D

Sandy a la Mode said...

LOVE this smile!!!

michelle said...

i love tokki's eye smile! so adorable!