Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Haircut

tokki had his first haircut this past weekend.

First Haircut

He did very well although he didn't like the clippers vibrating against his head, especially at the end.
Originally, it was just supposed to be a trim (something like bottom left) but somehow I found myself agreeing with the hairdresser who kept suggesting we even it out more... and more... and more until there was no more hair left. -_-;

First Haircut

I don't know what I was thinking, I just went along with it until I realized it was way. too. short. and then it was too late. Currently, I'm torn between liking it and regretting it. He just looks so different!
Somehow he looks older and with all of the milestones he's hitting right now I think my postpartum hormones are finally catching up with me and making me a little sad.
Yes, it's just hair and it will grow back. (I keep telling myself...)

(& one good thing about the haircut is that we now have an awesome idea for Halloween!)

3 comments:

mariana-_-takagui said...

Why cut the hair?? All babies have hair loss but soon grows equally, we have postponed for the same growth? Tokki it is with face of older but more cute... n_~

vivi said...

aw it's ok, it will grow out :)
on a side note, the hair salon's cover-up is so cute - a cowboy design

hanamik said...

It was supposed to a trim because his side hair was growing past his ears but we just ended up cutting it all off. I think it will grow back evenly now... hopefully...