Friday, September 16, 2011

tokki watch: Seven months

smiles
With Aji
tokki reached many milestones this past month. As soon as we returned from Colorado, he started sitting without support, got his first haircut, ate his first solid food, and just two days ago, he started crawling on his hands and knees! He's even trying to pull himself up now although he's only made it to his knees. Give it a few more days and I'm going to need ten more of me to keep him off and away from things, eeks!

I think I might have a little genius on my hands, but then again, all parents say this about their child at least once right? ;)
He loves reading, playing the piano, and eating avocado.
Bookwormmerong

mini pianist
mini pianist
avocado

26-29 Weeks
Thirty Weeks

I can't believe last year around this time I was 15 weeks pregnant.. sometimes I still can't believe I'm a mom and I have a son. It's surreal. I wonder if I'll always feel this way... I hope so. I want to wrap this feeling up all tight and cherish it.

3 comments:

danya said...

um... i still get a little freaked out by you being a mom. i picture you as perpetually pregnant. i kind of always picture you and your husband in those halloween costumes from last year. but now baby will have his very own costume! so strange. but great!

hanamik said...

LOL that's so funny! It is a little strange to think about, especially how fast time is flying. I'm looking forward to baby's costume this year ;) it's gonna be GOOD!

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg he is growing SO big!! and he's losing his baby fat!!! ahhh sooo cute!!!