Thursday, November 17, 2011

fill in the blank friday

 I'm linking up at the little things we do!

Great grandfather & tokki

1.   A nervous habit I have is pinching my neck. Not sure why I do this but I always end up having red splotches on my neck.

2.   Something that makes me sad is thinking about losing someone close to me. I haven't experienced it yet and as I get older, so do my parents and my grandparents...

3.  Today I am thankful for my son's contagious laughter, our family's health, and that it's my husband's Friday off so we can spend the day together.

4. My favorite room in my house is my living room which is very open (into the kitchen), has lots of light, and is where we spend all day playing.

5.  I can't stand embarrassing moments. I actually think my super power is remembering every embarrassing moment of mine and even other people. It just makes me cringe (and some make me laugh really hard).

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would extend the Citrus Lane subscription I had and possibly sign up for a few boxes from Foodzie.

7.  The last person I hung out with was tokki, like always. It's pretty amazing being with someone so cute 24/7, my little sidekick. <3

Happy weekend!

No comments: