Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm "Blank" Because


I’m weird because…
I wear PJs at home all day. & so does tokki in his onesies & shirt+diaper combos.
I rehearse what conversations might sound like in my head before it happens.
Cool weather makes me want to stay inside... like hibernate.
It takes me forever to come up with answers to lists/surveys like this.
I always give Tare's (actual) name when making orders because they always spell/pronounce mine wrong.

I’m a bad friend because…
I'm not a phone person so I don't call.
Sometimes I give bad advice (in hindsight).

I’m a good friend because…
I will always listen.
I'm always up for prayer requests, I'll pray right then and there.
I'm loyal and trustworthy.

I’m sad because…
We won't spend Thanksgiving in Colorado with family like we always have.
I haven't had time to work out and I actually want to.
We had to throw away half of our rice because bugs were in the bag. Ew.
I don't have any mommy friends around me.

I’m happy because…
We still get to spend Thanksgiving with family, with cousins.
I have a smartphone for the first time in my life and it's pretty cool.
tokki slept in this morning until 9:40am and I had time to read the Bible and spend the morning alone.
My husband loves his job, I love my job, and my son is healthy and thriving.

I’m excited for…
Turkey and fixings.
Spending more time with Tare this extra long holiday weekend.
A new cousin to be born soon who will be the same age as tokki.

Thanks Sandy (Sandyalamode) for the idea! I'm also excited to for her family & baby boy who is due soon ;)

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE wearing PJs at home!! it's the best ever!! yay for joining in on the fun!! :) happy thanksgiving!