Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A day out in Little Tokyo

From last Saturday...

A day out in Little Tokyo
Upgraded car seat!

A day out in Little Tokyo
A day out in Little Tokyo
Kobe corn dog with spicy curry ketchup
A day out in Little Tokyo
Uni & mushroom pasta - DELICIOUS.
A day out in Little Tokyo
Curry loco moco
A day out in Little Tokyo
Mr. Bright Eyes checking out passerbys through the window
A day out in Little Tokyo
Cafe Dulce
A day out in Little Tokyo

Night Light
Pretty night light from Little Tokyo

Blogging seems to be the last thing on my mind these days. My days are busy and full from loving on my son and husband. From planning my son's first birthday party. From finishing up chores after putting my baby down to sleep. From choosing to sleep early instead of mindlessly clicking through social network sites and pins. From keeping up appearances when really, who's reading?
But I'll be back to share about tokki's first birthday party in a couple of weeks...
Time flies!

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

these pictures are amazing girl! can't believe tokki is almost 1!!!

Sonja said...

tokki looks like a boy!! I can't believe our babies aren't babies anymore :'( he is just thriving! love the photos and love your updates! (I'm way behind on mine!!!)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't visited your blog since he still lived in your belly haha;) He is absolutely perfect, such an adorable little guy!